Shiniko Hollow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a merchandise - Daistrom and CrazyAngel

2 posters

Go down

Just a merchandise - Daistrom and CrazyAngel Empty Just a merchandise - Daistrom and CrazyAngel

Post by CrazyAngel Thu May 25, 2017 10:07 pm

It had been a while since Julie, or more like #3465, had been stuck in this hell. Where the one who took charge of her barely cared for her. After all, she was just a simple merchandise for him. Something that'd be worth a lot of money. She had actually tried running away, not too long ago... She was tired of seeing so many people being mistreatened, she wanted to help but their was nothing she could do... And she was scared. Afterwards, she was severely punished for that. They had showed her, as a warning, what would happen if ever she ran away again... They showed her where a Phantom was kept locked... Where they threw a few people who we're killed. She never dared to run away again, scared of meeting the same fate. Scared of... That thing! She had no idea what it was... Hell, she didn't even know what this place was. All she knew was that everyone here was dead... Including herself. She didn't remember her past though, so it wasn't like she was so bothered to be dead if she had nothing to cling to. But she seriously thought she was in hell, right now. 

She could hear a few foot steps outside of her room, the sound of her door being unlocked and quickly wiped the tears out of her eyes. She knew, if they saw her cry, she'd only get ridiculed even more. So she held herself, as hard as it was... She had learned to control that, at least with them. She was too scared to let them see her cry, after all. ''Come out.'' ordered a sharp voice of a monster. At least, she thought he was a monster. He was a Dema, not even bothered to show a more comforting form. She got up with a nod ''Y...Yes, sir.'' she mumbled in a low tone. 

He pushed her lightly so she'd be in front of him, that so she wouldn't try to take off while he led her through the hallways. The young woman looked at her hands as she was twiddling with her fingers and limping because of the... Harsh correction she had for running away. They silently walked until she entered a room. Their was a line of Shiniko's who we're presented one at the time. At least, she could hear the voice of presentation... They we're being sold in an Auction. A few of them had been sold, forced to follow their new master and then finally came her turn. ''#3465, found in the province of Quebec in Canada.'' and as soon as that was said, she was pushed toward the stage ''Move!'' growled the one who had brought her. She groaned as she fell on the ground and was quickly pulled back up to her feet as the dema grabbed her by the back of the neck to bring her up. She hurried to get at the center and noticed a few Dema's who we're watching her. She had a bad feeling about all this and as much as the girl didn't want them to see how scared she was, she was trembling from all her body. She was presented as 'Frail' and 'Weak'. ''But even though, she's extremely obedient. If ever she runs away, just a bit of beating and she won't ever try again.'' and then began the bid.

A few began throwing bids and one seemed particularly insistent to get her. One that just the look freaked her. She took a few steps behind, but was pushed in front once again, forced to wait and see what fate would reserve her. She couldn't hold her tears anymore and trembled even more, now and then. All she could do was place a hand over her mouth, try to control her breath and wait to see what happens...
CrazyAngel
CrazyAngel
Admin Pervy Senpai
Admin Pervy Senpai

https://shiniko-hollow.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Just a merchandise - Daistrom and CrazyAngel Empty Re: Just a merchandise - Daistrom and CrazyAngel

Post by Daistrom the Earthbound Fri May 26, 2017 12:07 am

Daistrom would be moving through the market a look of sorrow and disappointment in his eyes, seeing so many Shiniko suffering in such a way drove at his core. The behemoth of a Dema was next to impossible to miss with his size. The massive earthen totem on his back and what looked like a miniature shrine riding on his left shoulder that looked similar to a small mountain. He was being led by a smaller fully armored figure a crystalline mask on his face and a crimson glow where their eyes were. Any of the market dwellers would easily recognize Birillinis by his armor. The two were certainly not being very conspicuous. "I see what you mean Birillinis... This place would be a nightmare for any Shiniko..." His rumbling tone could be easily heard but it seems he wasn't bothered by what others would believe. Though he'd still keep to protocol knowing that the dema here were keeping the Shiniko from changing. He'd glance to the side his ears shifting as he spots an odd and saddening sight. Seeing the broken woman shuffling out he'd scowl moving over to the selling room.

Birillinis would be glancing around the market and offers a simple nod at the remark, "There are some good ones here. Mostly good anyways," He'd chuckle before looking back and seeing Daistrom entering the bidding area and silently cursing as he follows after the Dema. "Well... So much for getting there without a hitch..." He'd look up at the girl on the stage and frowns at some of the Dema in the room beneath his masked helm. Some of them he recognized and not too well. He had a feeling he knew what some of these dema would do and it infuriated him immensely but seeing Daistrom reaching towards the belt of his kilt to one of his pouches Brill would speak in a hushed urgent tone. "Wait let's not be too hasty here, much as I'd love to see some of these guys get what's coming to them we really should be careful." Though what Daistrom did next surprised him.

Raising the satchel he'd draw out a set of stones to him were small but were the size of a mans head, other the size of a normal figures torso he'd join in the betting for Julie a look of disappointment on the dema's face. Though when he'd look towards the girl he'd give a reassuring smile. The crystals he was holding though would easily be worth millions due to size and not a single flaw marked the surface. Seems the giant was rather well off but if any of the dema were to recognize Daistrom they would realize why with his domain over the earth itself. Any who had seen his true form might even be a bit worried that the giant was there.

Daistrom the Earthbound

Back to top Go down

Just a merchandise - Daistrom and CrazyAngel Empty Re: Just a merchandise - Daistrom and CrazyAngel

Post by CrazyAngel Fri May 26, 2017 12:46 am

At least, they had given her the opportunity to get clean. Hell, she had barely got time to clean herself in a while. Though, the reason was more so she would be presentable for the auction. She had no idea why these people would buy her for, but all the worst possible scenarios came in her mind. She had no idea where she was going and she just wished to not exist anymore, to just be gone. At least, it'd be better than that...

The auction kept going on as she nervously watched the prizes raise until she noticed two people join in. It wasn't hard to miss. One who was fully in armor, the other one who was just enormous, which wasn't the most reassuring for her. That guy could crush her without any trouble! Though, she had seen many large creatures around and had learned they could turn into humans if they wished so. She knew they we're called 'Dema's'. At least, she learned it from a few other Shiniko's. She froze when the tall figure looked at her, uncertain what to thing. He gave her a smile, something that had confused her a little bit. Though, it didn't mean she was any more comforted. Everything she had known of Dema's was that they we're very... Very brutal. At least, that's what she had noticed from the ones she saw. Her whole body was covered in bruises because of them, because of when she tried to escape. So that smile wasn't what made her feel safer. She was still currently scared because of his humongous side. That crimson glow in the eyes of the fully armored one to was actually pretty intimidating. She also noticed some Dema's giving some quick glares at them. They seemed... Unsettled? Well... If he scared them... That surely didn't help her.

The bid was about to be settled as the auction announcer chanted ''Going once, going t-'' before someone else gave a bet, the said giant. Welp, in the end... She would have maybe preferred being bought by one of the other dema's? Her eyes grew big, uncertain of what to think, uncertain of how to react. Their was a silence in the room as many dema's stared, even the announcer wouldn't say word for several seconds. Everything to make the woman more anxious. He looked at the stones to check the value of that before checking if anyone had any better offer ''Going one, going two, sold!'' Which had the young girl frozen with wide eyes opened. She couldn't move and didn't even realize what the seller was telling her. It was as if she couldn't hear anything. In reality she was just scared, her skin had gotten paler. At least, before she was shoved in front ''Move!'' and getting back to reality ''Y-Yes...'' she mumbled as she began moving toward the one who had gotten her, looking at the precious stones that had been offered. She could hear whispers, though she had no idea what they we're saying. As soon as they had their pay, she was now left to the one who had gotten him, looking at him and just waiting for an order... Something... Not certain what he was gonna do.
CrazyAngel
CrazyAngel
Admin Pervy Senpai
Admin Pervy Senpai

Back to top Go down

Post by Daistrom the Earthbound Fri May 26, 2017 1:14 am

Daistrom would glance around calmly as though looking around to see if any others were going to try to outbid him. Giving an amused chuckle at the looks some were giving him. Looking back at the auctioneer his eyes would narrow and he'd speak in a booming voice like stones crashing down the mountainside. Seems the giant dema was using his angry voice! "I bought the girl fairly, she is under my care now... Do not go harming her." He looks at the auctioneer sternly setting the crystal down for a little golem to form running it over as Julie walks towards him. After the crystal was given to the vendor the golem seems to just sink into the ground! When Julie approaches he'd give a nod and beckon her to follow before turning to leave. To those who knew him they would realize that it was an act compared to the normal, but the Demas present wouldn't know that!" Moving toward the exit he'd keep his movement slow so it was easy to keep up.

Looking at the vendor Brill shakes his head with a sigh, "Really don't want to make the big guy angry.. Can't wait to be out of this place..." Though as Julie approaches he'd nod in her direction. Walking close for a moment he'd speak quietly enough for her to her. "Don't worry, he just wants to be out of this place. You'll be safe with us though, Daistrom here is one of the nicer ones." He chuckles a bit before waving her on intending to walk behind her so that she was walking between him and Daistrom, more for her own protection than anything.

One they were out of the building and a short ways away Daistrom sighs softly before moving to kneel looking at Julie curious but also concerned. "Ancestors... You've been through quite a lot havent you little one... Tell me, what is your name? None of the number nonsense either. I won't have any daughters of my house thinking they are just property without a proper name." The word might come as a shock considering the life Julie had been exposed to. The giant seemed quite genuine

Daistrom the Earthbound

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyAngel Fri May 26, 2017 6:14 pm

Julie shivered slightly as she heard the voice of her new 'master' as he spoke angrily. A voice that surely did intimidate her. Though, what he said surprised her a lot. About not harming her. Normally, none cared of if she was harmed or not. She turned around to look toward the auctioneer, who just stared toward the giant and she marched back toward the other dema. Hoping their wouldn't be any fight breaking or something, not knowing what to expect.

She gave a nod, silently following him as he beckoned at her. Hell, she wouldn't dare disobey him. She didn't know what to do either, but a small part of her thought of when he spoke about not harming her. She flinched when Brill spoke up to her and turned her gaze toward him "Uhh? Oh... Uhm... Ok..." She muttered, feeling a little bit reassured by that but still scared, scared it would all be lies. She actually had no idea what to say in this situation, so she just nodded.

As soon as they we're out, the giant kneeled infront of her which made her take a few small steps back, more as a reflex as if she was scared he was gonna crush her or something. The way he spoke was rather surprising for her, he also called her his daughter? It surely seemed odd to her as she had no idea what was going on, what Dema's we're actually. She hesitated for a few seconds before she finally spoke up "I... I don't remember my name... They only used the number when they spoke about me..." She replied to him as she twiddled nervously with her fingers again. "I don't remember much from before... My latest memory is waking up in a hospital and one of these guys found me and took me away..." That and waking up naked in a hospital was quite shocking to her. She remembered how she couldn't understand why no one looked at her when she called out for help, now she knew they couldn't hear nor see her.
CrazyAngel
CrazyAngel
Admin Pervy Senpai
Admin Pervy Senpai

Back to top Go down

Post by Daistrom the Earthbound Fri May 26, 2017 9:25 pm

Daistrom would look at Julie curious though also concerned. "Hmmmm so we'll have to get a name figured out for you because in truth I am quite terrible remembering numbers. You don't need to be worried though I wouldn't let any of my children come to harm, even extended family like our friend Birillinis here.. Well... Except when he goes charging into a fight, can't help him much there." He gives a hearty chuckle before looking at the armored figure. Though Brill's mask didn't have the crimson glow from the eyes at the time at least. Looking back at Julie though he'd look a bit concerned and saddened. "A hospital huh? So I suppose you were witnessing your final moments through an out of body experience.. It's certainly not an easy thing, though since we have to get a name figured for you I will go ahead and introduce myself. I am Daistrom, the Dema of Earthen Harmony." He gives a warm smile chuckling.

Glancing over at Julie Brill would snicker, "Well, seems we came along just at the right time at least wouldn't you say?" He looks at Daistrom at the hurting himself remark and laughs. "Hey, better me than someone who's not able to take as much of a hit, wouldn't you agree Chief?"

Daistrom the Earthbound

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyAngel Fri May 26, 2017 11:15 pm

They seemed surprisingly... Nice? The way they interacted calmed her a little bit, at least they we're more interactive than the others. As he spoke about finding to find a name, she added "And I hate being called by numbers, so I guess it's win win!" She mumbled. She seemed slightly more comfortable to talk. Of course, she was still worried but at least a bit better. She didn't smile, of course with all what happened she could hardly smile, but at least she stopped shaking for the moment. "Pleased to meet you, Daistrom! And yes, I don't really know how I died... But I guess it was in the hospital..." She muttered. In all reality, she had been sick almost all of her life. Their we're times where she missed a lot of day of school because of her health that was really poor.

She wasn't sure what to add to their conversation, Brill seeming like one to get in lots of fights, one thing that wasnt her current cup of tea. She remembered a few questions that had remained unanswered and thought, she might aswell take this opportunity to ask. They seemed more prompt to reply "If I may ask, where exactly am I? I thought I was... Well in hell... But it feels as if I hadn't left earth..." She even remembered having to take the plane. Why was she still on earth? She had so many questions but guesssed for now she'd start with that and see for the rest later.
CrazyAngel
CrazyAngel
Admin Pervy Senpai
Admin Pervy Senpai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum